Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Cousin's visit


Next Sunday i wake up early, make sandwiches for all and epilate thoroughly, also round the ass-hole, which is quite painful, as i only started epilating last month. Mistress wakes up and i get her the paper and herbs from the garden. She reads the paper, and i sit by Her, reading yesterday’s paper. Then She commands me to make stairs in the garden, i get detailed instructions and our handy neighbor is asked to come and direct the work.

Later i may stop the work to make a meal. My cousin is coming for a visit. In the middle of that She drops by and orders me to kiss Her bare toes and ordering me to make the bed and change to the clothing decided by Her. Mistress teaches me how to make the bed and make it smoother, like in the army!

The guests arrive, but i have to continue making a cheese sauce for the enchilados and put in in the oven. During their stay everything’s normal, but after they leave She orders me to empty the dishwasher, clear the tables and heat up the sauna. As i am doing just that, Lina comes to tell me that she and Mother are doing a bicycle trip in the mean time. After the chores i write my diary.

When they come back Mistress decided that i join the others for a swim in the pool and change for something more laid back after that. i show a t shirt and gym slacks, but She doesn’t approve those but chooses from my drawers a small sleeveless shirt and pyjama trousers. At our pool i need to join Mistress’s water aerobics: running so that my heels touch my ass, then using my hands as plungers. Kids swim in the pool at the same time. i get a small hard-on, and later in the shower a medium one. i get ordered to make porridge for supper.

The porridge boils over, and Mistress asks if i am suppressing my anger. Normally i would have lost my temper quite bit over something like that, and cursed. i notice that i have not once flared up after the D/S started 2 weeks ago, not even at work. Maybe my male hormone level is getting lower, and maybe that’s why i’m leaking precum even from a flaccid penis. At least it’s not affect-ing my erections.

i lay the table and divide the porridge on the plates. when kids take their plates to the living room to eat watching TV, Mistress asks me to bring her porridge there with honey, butter and milk. i only dare put milk in my own porridge.

i take care of the cleanliness of the kitchen, and then i trail Mistress upstairs. i settle at the feet of Mistress, as She starts to weave and She gives Her toes to me to rub. i ask whether She wants me to continue rub them when the kids get there. “You will.” Kids think it’s funny i do that, so we need to give a few explanations for them. After a long while She gives me Her other foot to rub.

She hugs the kids, and i “have to” trail Her in kids’ rooms. Earlier i rarely participated in that. Then Mistress goes to toilet, and i stay waiting for Her by the door, clicking my teeth. She says: “Don’t click your falsies, you wait there silently!” Then She goes to bathroom to remove Her makeup. “You go wait in the bathroom, leave me alone”

i go stand in attention two meters behind the bedroom door, which i closed. i have to wait a while,a s i hear Her go somewhere before She comes. She comes in, orders me to open the bed for Her, puts on the negligee, without knickers (!), which causes a strong erection for me, and orders me to read Her aloud her architectural magazine. After 20 minutes She calls a halt. She flashes Her but-tocks for me, and orders me to kiss them. i smack small kisses, moving my mouth a little each time. They make too loud noise, She orders me to be more quiet. i continue with gentle kisses, near the asshole region, and kiss along the tops of Her thighs, until She throws her ass on top of my head and traps me. i make the mistake of continuing kissing Her from below, in the darkness below her blanket, and cause her to itch. She orders me away.

Then She notices some rash in my ears, and i may lie with my head in her lap, and She scratches them. She orders me to get some moisturizer for Her on my finger, She rubs it in my ear, marvel-lously fucking me ear with Her finger. Then She asks if i want to masturbate, i agree enthusiasti-cally. i may masturbate for 90 seconds on my knees by the bed, and She watches me and weaves. i get a good action going, and i ask if i may join in with my other hand. She agrees, and i grab my balls with my left hand, and draw them masturbating my wet willy with my other hand. i start to be-lieve i will be able to redo the bull’s eye performance i was able to put together yesterday, as the second minute begins, but the time runs out just a little too early. “Lights off and go to bed”

No comments:

Post a Comment