Friday, 10 April 2009

A good Saturday


On Saturday i clean up the kitchen and make oat meal for everyone and even get myself excited and wet because of it. i put more porridge on Mistress’s plate when She wants it, and clear the table. Lina is fetched by Her mates for a sleepover. Mistress leads us out to make the patio, and leads the work. She only orders me in to make lunch, steamed whitefish, while She stays out. i take care to make a good meal, fetch some dill from the kitchen garden. When Mistress has joined me inside, She grabs my ass and balls from behind, i howl, but continue my chores. i set the table, make a salad. When we have eaten i am allowed to fetch us all pastries. i make tea for Mistress and coffee for myself, and we eat the pastries. Then we continue making the patio all through the evening. Mats is also fetched, and we are alone.

Mistress orders me to remove my shirt, and grabs my nipple with Her teeth, then stretches it out as far as it goes, and lets go. Then repeats it with the other nipple. She orders me to make a roll for Her and bring it upstairs with tea. Upstairs i will need to arrange the table beside Her, get Her knitting, and hurry downstairs and back to get Her the epilator. She orders me to use it on Her legs and trim Her bikini line. i remove Her socks to do it and replace them afterwards. i ask Her how She likes my pubic hair. She says She will think of some natural looking triangle form. She says She is not plugging my ass, as She doesn’t like excrement. i say that is not important to me, but her leading us in the way She wants. i say all kinds of “too detailed” instructions and orders get me excited, also public D/S through O/our kids involvement, and non-rational orders, drilling. i tell her i have avoided asking Her for favors.

i didn’t tell her i have dreamt of being prostate milked, or doing it to myself. Our D/S relationship has lasted extra long now (3 weeks). i really let Her decide on things, i don’t disagree even if i have a different opinion, and try to change my different opinion and adopt her view, and it seems to be working all right.


She tells me to go put the epilator in its place. Then She leaves for downstairs, takes some chocolate for Her from the cupboard, goes outside, me trailing. We go to the beach, and She gives me two bits of chocolate. i tell Her that the discussion earlier has made me painfully happy. She orders me to gather things lying in the garden and bring the sunshade inside.


When we get back She makes me bounce on the trampoline, and hit my ass every other time with my heels. i succeed well. As i stop bouncing and run after Her inside, world seems to have taken a rigid form. She orders me to take out garbage, and carrot tops. As i am leaving She orders me to kneel by the door, and kisses me from above. We listen to music and She makes me dance for her. Then i make supper sandwiches for all, tea for Mistress and me, and we our supper. Then i go put clean laundry in place, a job given to me earlier, to be done when i have time. i get Mats from his mate, which takes an hour. In the evening i read to her, and when we go to sleep. A good night kiss makes Her excited, and i may kiss Her neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment