Sunday, 7 February 2010

Fucking while guests in the house

Monday is my day off to take care of family financial issues. Kids are home on winter holiday. In the morning i prepare breakfast for Mistress and get Her the paper. i get happy as a dog when i see Her come downstairs, and i draw Her a chair as She sits down by the table i laid. She orders U/us to bike to the gym, where we work out until noon. Then i make lunch, ginger salmon and chili, and Mistress helps by frying beetroot.

Mistress gives me a cookie with coffee. Later i may ride us to the amusement park, where W/we chat as the kids run from one ride to another.

In the evening i make supper sandwiches for Mistress and i need to go directly to bed with Her. She gives me a permission to masturbate 2 minutes at work tomorrow. Unfortunately i am so busy i cannot complete it.


On Tuesday kids have sleep over guests. In the evening as i set on my knees by the bed, Mistress asks about the 2 minutes, and i say i wish i could use it the next day. She orderes me surprisingly to lock the door. Then i kneel up again, and get ordered to take Her socks off and massage Her feet. Next i get to lick Her pussy while She sits on the edge of the bed, me kneeling. She orders me to get a condom, put it on and lie on my back in the bed. Then She straddle me so that my hands get trapped under Her. i must raise my upper body to suck Her breasts. Flicking her nipples with my tongue gets Her moaning. i must fuck Her from below to reduce the noise as W/we have guests. Then on O/our sides, from he back. As She is nearing, i can accelerate the pace three times to crescendo, until She comes, stops and starts to writhe. Her writhing gets me on the edge as well. i can barely make myself from cumming by withdrawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment