Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Need for apologies

Mistress decides the comings and goings, the wheres and whens and next day She has decided W/we leave for a trip to my mother-in-law’s to another town. She also decides what W/we do there. i get with the others to movies and a spa. i am glad no-one pays attention to my trimmed pubes.

On Sunday W/we are back home. i wake up early and spend a lot of time epilating my crotch and plucking my ball hair as i couldn’t use the epilator at my mother-in-law’s. i make breakfast sandwiches and tea for Mistress, empty the dishwasher, clean up the kitchen. While i am out getting the paper Mistress has woken up, i go hug Her in the bathroom, draw Her chair as She sits down for breakfast.

She wants to go for a forest walk and pick some mushrooms first. i must prepare a backbag with hot tea. As W/we enter the forest, i walk a little behind Her a few meters to the side so that She can choose the direction freely. i volunteer as Her seat, but there is other possibilities in the forest, She sits on a fallen tree.


After the trip to the woods i am sent to groceries with a shopping list. At home W/we make lunch together, me doing a chantarelle sauce, but She gets mad of me not doing the whole lunch. Her angriness transmits to me, and i leave for the bedroom to sulk. She gets me from there to eat, i make the bed before i get back. She asks what’s wrong. i apologize for my behaviour, say i am sad for it.

i return to sub space, clear up the table, ask permission to have coffee, Mistress rushes me to drink quickly and take out garbage and saw a tree that’s fallen to the sea. i do these and report back to Her. Now i get orders to do firewood from the tree and warm up the sauna after that. i work sweat headed and get the logs in a shelter.

For dinner i get really old, mixed leftovers: rice, corn and fried onion. In the night i ready the bedroom, open up He side of the bed, wait for Hers standing, kneel as She arrives. i get to massage oil to Her feet and read aloud about the history of women and children, until my knees are really sore. Then to sleep, no rewards today.

No comments:

Post a Comment