Monday, 1 March 2010

The full moon under Her skirt

On Monday i got instructions to get directly home from work. At home i get to eat and read the paper and tell some facts from the paper Mistress could find interesting. i tell Her the fact that a man’s head may hold 1dl of snot while he has the flu. i am sent to do a big shopping round with Mats. W/we get home with 6 bags full of food and i also buy cheap vacuum cleaner after calling Mistress for permission.

Mistress has warmed up the sauna, and i bath with diet coke, and complete a session of water aerobics. After sauna i change into a sleeveless shirt and pyjama pants.

Mistress watches TV, and orders me to make supper sandwiches. She also orders smoked salmon salad for herself. i serve Her in the TV room, and later pick up Her empty plate and bring her tea and a big sandwich. Without thinking i stroll into the living room chewing on a piece of excess cauliflower, She scolds me for that. i apologize, collect the crumbs from the floor and eat them.

We all eat. i’m left in the kitchen to clean up as others go upstairs to the bedrooms. As i get there Mistress is trying on Her new, wide pleated skirt with various tops, kids watching Her. She’s so beautiful, especially barebreasted.

i’m allowed to do the bedtime chores. In the bedroom She orders me to switch on the bedside lamps, which i have forgotten, i apologize. She is wearing Her new skirt which clearly inspires Her. i jest two slaves would fit beneath it. She wants stay-up stockings. i get Her the best pair. She puts them on as i sort out the others. She has a wrap and knot –type of top. She sits on the edge of the bed, points at the floor before Her. i proceed there on my knees. She wants to kiss and hug me. She positions my head at the right height and angle for that. She draws herself back and orders me to open Her top. i may fondle Her breasts with my hands and my mouth. Then i may fondle Her under Her skirt. i squeeze Her loins, i push my hands under Her butt as She helps by raising Herself a little from Her sitting position. i press Her hairy mound with my hand.

“Get a condom and put it on” i do as i am told, i kneel diagonally to Her so She sees the whole length of my penis, accentuated by my hairlessness. my triangle of pubes is cut short. i pull foreskin forth covering the glans as i roll it on, She stands up, walks before me, raises Her skirt to put me under it. i slide on my knees between Her legs and start licking between the pussy lips, which feels unusually plump – She must be really excited. i also keep licking Her clit.

She draws back, turns around and offers me the full moon of Her bottoms, framed by her black undies. i lick Her pussy from behind, then start fucking Her pussy with my tongue, which means my nose nearly fucks Her asshole. She wants my penis in her from behind, we get on the doggy style position. i move carefully, not to cause the bed to make sounds. i hold on to her breasts from behind. She joins Her feet which She does to orgasm. i continue, She wants to lay on Her side. Finally i get partially on top of Her loins, accelerate fully, but remain far from orgasm myself (glans covered…), as She comes. She is such a hot sight that i fondle Her butt with my thigh until She pulls apart, and sends me to wash up “swiftly”, and to get rid of the condom.

No comments:

Post a Comment