Saturday, 19 June 2010

A new way to lick Her pussy

Mo
Mistess orders children’s favourite ”Pippi cassarole”. i make it with fresh vegetables and get praise. i eat and get a pyjama. Mistress has warmed up the sauna and i get to use it. As She gets in the sauna, i raise up and let Her choose whatever place She wants. My muscles are still hurting from the exercises, i ask and am allowed to skip the water aerobics.

W/we eat supper and chat, then put kids to bed. Permission to brush teeth, then on my knees by the bed. i have to read the cloud book again. She is knitting, i have to get Her scissors. Then She orders me on my back on the bed. She starts groping my genitals. i spread my legs spontaneously and enjoy. Then She knocks on my head, points to my feet. i move towards the foot of the bed, raise my feet over the footboard. She tooks out Her breasts, turns so i can touch them. i nibble a nipple in my mouth and start suckling on it like a baby. As She raises herself i say felt like a baby. She thinks it’s repulsive. She turns off the light, sits on me. i feel Her under her nightie and She moves on my face so that by raising my head i can lick he pussy. i lick and try a specialty: turning my head so my lips are aligned with Her pussy lips. She seems to like that a lot. i start squeezing Her buttocks too.

She orders me to lock the door, get a condom and undress. i settle down in bed, She grabs and pulls my balls as i roll on the condom, lets me cover my glans with foreskin. Then i may start fast tapping from below. i continue full speed until She orders me to doggy style position. Everything goes fine and She cums soon. i can continue fucking Her all through Her orgasm without edging.

She praises the orgasm as very enjoyable, i’m proud. i ask whether i take the used condom to kitchen waste, She orders me to get a glass of water to Her as i go. i brag She would have hard time finding another man that would cum only on command, which may come only after 6 months. i bring the water, serve it on my knees, then to bed, with hard clitty-cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment