Friday, 2 July 2010

Kneeling and masturbating for Her

Mo

i find Mistress in Her study as i return from work – kisses, clothes, food, paying bills, then reporting to Mistress again. i must stock the house with firewood and soon it’s time to make supper for everybody.

After getting ready for bed i stand befor Her in pyjama pants and tight sleeveless shirt. “Lock the door”, She says. i start to get a hard-on. i settle on my knees next to the bed. “Sure you wouldn’t like to masturbate” “Yes, Mistress, i would like to” “This time you won’t make the floor slippery on my side of the bed”, She says. i move to my side of the bed, kneel. “You may masturbate and edge two time, no cumming”.


i drop my pants around my ankles and set to work quickly. After a minute i’m close to cumming and i let go of the clitty. After a while a trickle of cum flows from the clitty to the floor. Ruined orgasm is not really an orgasm at all. When i masturbate i fel pleasure, but after i have taken my hand away i don’t feel a thing: clitty doesn’t twist or shake, the cum flows out like pee. Mistress worries about the floor. Then i continue, and after a very short time i’m edging again, but as i take my hand off, no ejaculation follows this time.

i must wash the floor now, and get Her scissors. It’s the sort of errand boy tasks i have to run all the time for Her. i notice all the time i wanked She was weaving and reading a women’s magazine, not much laying an eye on me. Then to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment