Sunday, 29 August 2010

D/s vacation on Tenerife

Yesterday W/we left on a vacation in Tenerife together with my mother-in-law. i make a big breakfast, drive O/our car to the terminal door, take the car to the parking house, run back from there.

At the destination i carry the big luggage, unpack immediately. i let O/others choose rooms, decide on comings and goings. W/we visit the beach and a food mart.

In the evening Mistress orders my undress, on all fours. She gets a condom and orders me to kneel at the foot of the bed. She sits there and gives me the condom to put on. She orders me on my back on the bed, straddles me, impales Herself wonderfully on me. She lowers Her breasts for me to suckle and lets me fuck Her from below. ‘Up’, She orders. W/we stand up, She leans on the bed standing, i fuck Her from behind standing. She cums, i continue to fuck Her vigorously all through Her orgasm, as my orgasm is not too near. She gives me paper to wrap my condom. i have to go to sleep with a hard dick again.

No comments:

Post a Comment