Monday, 6 September 2010

Predicament bondage idea

20 Jan
Leaving home. i pack the suitcases.

A predicament bondage idea: i stand up, my hands tied to my sides. i am ordered to lower myself into a squatting position, my thighs parallel to the floor. i have a parachute, nipple clamps and a gag on, and a rope is threaded from the chain connecting them to a ring at the ceiling on top of me and back down to the gag so that i must tilt my head and look up because of the tight rope. Now the parachute is connected to a 1kg weight that rests on the floor beneath me. As i must straighten my legs and stand up, i can do that, but i must lift the weight with my balls as i do it. As i cannot hold the weight in the air any more, i must get back to the original position, head tilted up, thighs parallel to the floor. A possible option: a dildo is placed on a pole (e.g. “anal impaler”)

As W/we get back from Tenerife i have trouble adapting to the regularities of the home life and discipline. The daily rhythms are mixed up, no menu planned, W/we have to eat a lot of frozen meals, tv guide has not been checked and no alarms set for mistress’s favourite shows. i unpack my stuff, and make a mistake. i get a SMS from Mistress that says i am to be punished for the mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment