Monday, 25 October 2010

Simultaneous cumming allowed

Sa
In the morning i pluck carefully not only my balls but also the crack and around asshole, as i don’t have my epilator with me. i look with two mirrors, and my asshole area is smooth and hairless.

Mistress sends me to a groceries shop and pharmacy, then W/we return home. She informs W/we are not stopping at any roadhouse. The only stop She allows is for yeast i need for baking.

At home i make right away egg noodle sauce and fresh salad. i love being back at home in the kitchen cooking and cleaning. i make teas for Mistress. i have been cutting down my coffee consumption, now it is one small cup twice a day. i make a chocolate cake for dessert. As it has cooled on the attic, Lina and Mistress have started Lord of the Rings video #1. Lina wants me to bring the cake upstairs where W/we have the video. i ask what T/they want to drink. i bring everything to them on a tray and serve them. i view the movie a little, but i have overdue chores. i must go through tv weekly and make the menu. Mats agrees to make a curry sauce from a can with rice. i have to show him how to do it. W/we at, i clear the table. Mistress teaches us to make black currant juice. Her flu is soon over.

In the evening while the O/other family watches tv, i pop in the net, and find some lovely sample videos of the English mansion while i search with ‘sissy chores’ and ‘maid chores’. i succumb to a little dry masturbation. i confess that later in the evening. As a punishment She orders me to get clothespegs from the utility room and put them on my balls. Then i have to read Her book aloud for Her on my knees a long time and get Her the lip balm.

She orders me to go to sleep, but in the dark, under the blankets She orders me to fondle Her buttocks. i start cautiously with the panties on. ‘Preferably under the panties, please’ She says. i continue inside the panties, even lower them, brush Her outer pussy lips with my fingers, whch get Her to sigh enjoyably. She feels quite sensitive down there. i try between Her pussy lips, but ‘Not there!’. i continue squeezing Her buttocks, until She orders me to take my briefs off. Then She brushes Her crotch with my naked penis, and even lets me inside Her, some small thrusts even. i think i could maybe withdraw from orgasm even while fucking Her without condom, like the day this whole thing started (see he earliest post). But She orders me soon to get a condom and put it on. i cover the glans with foreskin under the condom, as She gives no further instructions about it. She lets me fuck Her on all fours, then on the side. i ask Her if i may orgasm, if i am simultaneous with Her. She cums soon, and i accelerate and cum only a second later. i aske Her later if i was simultaneous enough, and She says yes. She orders that i put on a ball sac strap tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment