Saturday, 11 December 2010

She's not into watching me wank

Wednesday

As i get home She’s watching Channel 4 along the hint i gave Her while driving home, as my mobile alarmed me of one tv show possibly interesting to Her. i change clothes, eat. my mom calls me as i prepare garlic marinade for Her. She wants to go for a walk, W/we do, then She sends me to collect the detergent order She made through a network friend. W/we watch tv together, Lina prepares the supper. i put a machine load of laundry to dry. i finish off with the marinade.

At night W/we talk about sex. She doesn’t like watching my masturbate, hasn’t been watching it for half a year now. i get sad, remain in my thoughts. She says humping Her leg might be more likable. A silver lining to darkest cloud.


PS. W/we are leaving for a vacation in a few days, so don't worry if no updates appear before Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you and your Mistress will enjoy your holiday.

    appy

    ReplyDelete