Thursday, 9 December 2010

Some sexual harassment

Monday
i bring a machineful of laundry downstairs in the morning and switch on the washing machine. As i get back from work i purchase flowers as tomorrow’s Mistress’s birthday. i reserve a table at a good restaurant. i am still engaged in work discussions on my mobile ad i get home, eat and change clothes. Then solving Her email problems. Out, helping Mistress to build a wall to a flowerbed.

In the evening She harasses me in bed. She presses my perineum behind my balls hard with Her finger, sucks my ear, bites my buttocks leaving strong marks, squeezes my buttocks and my balls. My thong stays on all the time, and no touching my penis. She let me also lie on top of Her and imitate fucking Her, but She had no intention going further.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your wonderful Mistress. I hope She (and you) will enjoy her birthday dinner.

    ReplyDelete