Sunday, 20 February 2011

Exercising dominance

Tuesday

While writing down what happened yesterday i get a full, painful erection. i call Mistress to inform Her about a tv show She might like, but She has taken Mats to his orienteering rehearsals. She tells me to take care of what’s in the hall. There is a pair of Her boots, that i tend to, polish, and as She gets back home i show them to her on my knees. She is not happy with the polish i have used – it should have been black not clear, and tells me sharply to take them in the basement and put them away for the summer. Then warming up sauna, picking up Lina.

Wednesday

i get home after doing shopping in two grocery stores. As a welcome Mistress presses me down to a stooping position, orders my mouth open and spits into my mouth a shrimp chip She was eating.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm...what a life. Love your "greeting" with the shrimp-spit! :)
    She might be putting you on a spit soon...

    ReplyDelete