Saturday, 5 March 2011

No more hockey watching

Monday
After getting home after work i clean up the kitchen and prepare food for two next days. Then i fill the tax returns. In the evening Mistress lays on top of me in bed, and plants a most penetrative French kiss on my ear.

On Tuesday i continue filling tax returns, Mistress and Mats go orienteering, i warm up sauna and do water exercises, nothing special. Hockey World Championships have started. i used to watch them intensively, now i don't, at all - instead W/we watch a romantic movie!

Wednesday
Mistress is taking part in a festivity at the school, i clean up kitchen, change clothes, continue with tax returns. As She gets back i prepare Her sandwiches. She bites on my ear lobe long and painfully. i start my abdominals as She is doing Her evening exercises. She stands by me as i do the rest of the abdominals, points at Her side to get me there and complements my buttocks. i turn them to Her and put the corner of the pillow already in my mouth as i know what's coming. She nibbles at my buttock until She gets a firm grip with Her teeth, circles my genitals simultaneously with Her fingers, changes the place of Her teeth and bites long and effectively on my buttock. Then to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment