Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Masturbating with Emla anesthetic

Here's a detailed account of the Eurovision night.

Mistress retired a bit before the end, but had managed to keep Herself warm, as when i joined Her, She closed me in a tight embrace, W/we kissed and kissed, She took off my shirt, and also Her gown which was too difficult for me. i removed my thong and waited for Her on my back. She sat on me and as i raised myself i could suck on Her breasts. But back down i went, and She moved on top of my head and as i started to lick Her i noticed how swollen She was, very hot and excited. She seemed to be near cumming as i licked Her, so i introduced a finger and another, and pushed them in Her moist pussy, trying to lick and fingerfuck Her in a rapid tempo, to make Her cum. She turned around, and i continued to lick Her pussy and butt as She gave my penis and balls some manipulations, pulling, masturbating, compressing, feeling my shaved pubic area and the hair triangle, masturbating hard with a tight fist, touching lightly the frenum area. She lowered Herself down, turned my head sideways with Her hand and sat Her full weight on the side of my head, continuing Her manipulations. Her butt was a soft weight although pressing tightly against my cheek. While Her weight was on the side of my head, She turned my body also until She could reach my butt with Her mouth, and She bit me hard on the left cheek. (Next day She told me in the sauna that i have Her teethmarks on that buttock)

She raised Herself again and impaled Herself on my sissy clit, took my wrists, placed them on either side of my head and took my right ear in Her mouth, giving it such sucking treatment that i felt my head explode while all i could do was tremble lightly as i was pinned against the bed like a sissy. Finally She raised Herself so that i could fuck Her from below, but all too soon bareback fucking got me to the edge, as it was maybe 3-4 weeks since my last cum. i suggested Emla cream and a condom, and now i used a liberal amount, especially on the frenum side. i had to kneel on the hardwood floor as She lied on the edge and let me fuck Her. i noticed soon that the feelings were dying, the cream worked. She wanted next on all fours and then on O/our sides from behind, and the feel from my penis was so gone that i felt only a little at the base of the penis, and no satisfaction at all, the feeling was awkward, even painful. Actually i was not sure if i had a full erection any more, but i soon found out as She climaxed like there's no tomorrow. It was a success!

After-sex W/we lied in the bed and She decided that i may try masturbating into a ruined orgasm if i could despite Emla. She said no semen on the floor, so i placed a small hankie on the floor, knelt beside it and started mastubating. Using my hand i could press in the right places and it felt good but i wasn't going much anywhere regarding an orgasm. i tried different tactics, fondling the bare penis head or moving the foreskin, and finally i got to the edge. i continued until i felt first spasms and put my hands to my sides. Mistress was watching intently as i had announced i'm getting where. Nothing happened first, and She thought it was a false alarm, but i felt something was moving inside me and suddenly the semen emerged. It was like someone had opened a faucet: a stream dropping straight down from the tip of an erect sissy clit. Everything dropped exactly on the small hankie, wetting more than half of it. my prolonged chastity had created an overload of cum in my system. Now Mistress thought i had bone too far and the orgasm was ruined enough. However, i have not experienced any drop in my submission level, and i use all my free time to work with 'my Wife and Sirs'.

No comments:

Post a Comment