Monday, 6 June 2011

The pleading look

Monday
As i get from work, i go to grocery store. At home i unpack the shopping, clean up after the quests – kitchen is packed with dirty dishes. Next i eat the oldest leftovers in the fridge, and i may read the paper while i eat. Mistress joins me reading. i know they have eaten cake and ice cream, which is my favourite. i pluck up my courage and ask for ice cream. She says Lina has more appeal in her pleading look, deer eyes. i may try a few times, i rehearse a more appealing look. i get an ice cream.

At bedtime Mistress has gone to bed and switched off the lights while i am out arranging watering system to night setting. i brush my teeth. As i get to bed She points at the bed beside Her, i kneel there knees spread. She notices my balls are not well inside the thong, She starts pulling on them, getting me into a wonderful erection (cb was off already). She starts massaging my penis through the thong. i warn i may cum in it. She is cautious, i suspect this is T&D. i put my hands together behind my back. Then She massages my perineum and takes off Her hand. i remain kneeling. She asks what i am doing. i say i’m waiting for orders. i gaze into the distance. “Get a condom!”. As i put it by virtue of Her next order i think whether She’s going to make me wank in the condom. However She surprises me and orders me on my side behind Her, and takes my cock inside He pussy. i may fuck Her on my side, then doggy style. i have no trouble holding back the orgasm, as my foreskin is covering my glans inside the condom. She cums really noisily, orders me to put the condom in trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment