Thursday, 11 August 2011

Cumming at last - but what an unpleasant surprise


Monday

She gives me an order to purchase more mortar after work. She’s working late today, i try to call Her as i get home, and ask what tasks i had to complete. i cannot reach Her. i change and eat, then She comes homes. A lot of brickwork, until She calls me to get back in. Supper, then She hurries upstairs.

After bedtime chores She locks the bedroom door, orders me to open the toy chest. i find Her black stockings and a black body. i may fix the suspenders at the back. i get leather bracelets in my wrists and ankles myself, and the broad leather collar. She sits on the edge of the bed, and gestures me to suck Her nipples and lick Her pussy. She orders me to get the condom and i get on the bed, under Her. She impales Herself on me and i get to fuck Her a while bareback, until She makes me put the condom on. i am allowed to fuck Her from below, and then as W/we lay on O/our sides. i can make my loins again slam against Her buttocks with a nice sound, ‘thud, thud, thud…’ Usually that leads to Her orgasm, and this time is no exception. i think i can keep myself from cumming but exactly as my brain registers Her order to stop, i pass the point of no return. i start cumming, and it is a huge experience to cum after such a long, long time in chastity, especially as my sissy clit was still inside her pussy, not moving of course, as She ordered me to stop.

The surprise comes as i already stand up by the bed. Mistress wonders why the tip of the condom is full of blood. As i examine it further, it turns out there is blood among cum. First i think my sissy clit is bruised during lovemaking, but that’s not the case. To the laptop i go, to google facts about this. Well, it seems not anything dangerous, but it surely is disgusting. The good thing it has not happened again after that, it was some unique condition.


2 comments:

  1. A punishment for an unauthorized orgasm perhaps? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment ;)
    I'll let Mistress know of your suggestion

    ReplyDelete