Monday, 5 September 2011

Am i keeping Her in need?


Wednesday
i have work in the evening, later She bites my ear so painfully i cry out, and Mats comes to check what’s the trouble. i have to lie that i just hurt my knee.

Later Mistress accuses me of not satisfying Her sexual needs. The problem has been that as a slave i have not made advances on Her and She has interpreted that as me not being interested in Her. It’s an annoying misunderstanding, but now it is solved, and i think it will not trouble Her again. As a result She orders me to get a condom. Then some kisses, and i may fuck her, first from below and then doggy style. She cums of course, i don’t. It’s easy to keep from cumming as i am just recovering from the sub drop caused by the previous orgasm.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the posts...better make sure you meet all Her needs! Oh, this biting is rough, ouch! :)

    ReplyDelete