Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Fucking with Her PVC skirt on

Early part of next week goes in a flu. i am not at my best, and food stuffs are running low. i prepare meals though. Wednesday night Mistress gropes my thong-clad ass under the blanket and i wiggle my ass for Her.

Thursday night things start to happen. i get into the bedroom before 10pm, Mistress tells me to lock the door. i wait on my knees as She puts on the black pvc skirt and stay ups. i am allowed to fondle Her thighs, bare breasts and pvc-clad buttocks. She settles crosswise over the bed on Her back and i lick Her pussy on my knees between Her legs. Then She turns on all fours, and i lick Her from behind, my nose next to Her asshole – a scene rich in atmosphere.

Next She wants a condom on me, and i may lie on my back for Her to ride me. After riding She wants on Her side from behind, the doggy style. Eventually i can accelerate the rhythm without an evident risk for cumming, as i reasoned to Mistress that i should pull the foreskin forth, otherwise i could cum too fast. i came close to orgasm as She ordered me to stop while W/we were doing it doggy style: an unexpected stop always nearly makes me cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment