Friday, 23 September 2011

Fucking with a-ring on

Next day (Christmas day) W/we drive for Her mom’s. As she and the kids are playing in the garden Mistress leads me to the bathroom, and gives me permission to open the cb with keys. my sissy clit gets erect so fast i cannot remove the one-piece a-ring of the old cb-2000. So i may make love to Her with the a-ring on. It works as a penis ring, my sissy clit gets huge. W/we've forgotten condoms, so i may fuck Her bareback. The narrow ring makes normal pleasure impossible, so i succeed giving Her an orgasm without cumming myself. If She preferred a bigger dick, this would be something to do on purpose.



After a while sissy clit gets soft on its own and i can fit the cock cage back on. In the evening W/we go to repeat O/our first date, it’s 25th anniversary today. W/we are very much in love still.

On Boxing day i strain my back in a situation that appeared perfectly harmless. Maybe being tied up legs up was the reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment