Sunday, 25 September 2011

Getting a handjob in Barcelona

Sunday morning
Mistress surprises me by wanting sex. i'm allowed to fuck Her with a condom on, foreskin draw forth, so i manage not to cum myself. She states that it’s long enough from my previous orgasm, so after fucking i may lie on my back, hands by my sides, as She masturbates me. She let me cum, continuing stroking all through my orgasm, even slower pace. Its wonderful, but my sex drive is gone for the rest of the Barcelona trip.

On Sunday W/we visit Palau Guell and the gothic old town, find the pillars from August’s time and visit Picasso Museum. And zoo, and Barceloneta beach until W/we slump at home. There’s even a parade at the nearby square this evening.

Monday: W/we leave Mats sleeping and visit Caixaforum, then back home for coffees and get Mats, and to Pueblo Espanol and Mies van der Rohe pavilion. W/we take the metro to the seashore as the big Christmas parade is today and starts there. The parade tours around the whole centre and W/we go to Plaza Catalunia to see it again. Kids collect the candy they throw. Quite a parade it is, miles long and more and more elaborate costumes and scenes. The winter market is open throughout the night, it’s a nice feeling to visit it in the night.

Tuesday: Parc Guell is a wonderful experience, but it starts to rain, W/we get straight back home and i prepare steaks. There’s not much room and energy for any other kind of kinky play n this sort of trips.

Wednesday: In the morning the art museum without kids, then Sagrada Familia, Torre Agbar, which is Lina’s favourite, and in the center Casa Mila and art nouveau blocks, then shopping at el Corte Ingles, Zara etc. i wait at McDonald’s as the Girls shop with Mats.

No comments:

Post a Comment