Wednesday, 21 September 2011

A kinky present: being tied ass up and spanked

Christmas at a D/s home

23rd Dec
i may leave work early. i do the rest of the Christmas shopping, presents for kids, stockings for Mistress. She has done quite a lot of Christmas preparations. i feel guilty - i should have done more.

Christmas Eve
i wake up first and prepare rice porridge and do rest of the morning chores. i start preparing the rest of the salads and other Christmas dishes.
As W/we have eaten the porridge She wants out, for a trip with the rowing boat, as the sea is not yet icy (climate change…).
Back at home Mistress puts on a beautiful dress. It’s really sexy with a stiff pleated skirt, and i seek situations where i could fondle Her a little. We discuss my fantasy. She says ‘I will not be touching use if you are wearing female clothes’.
W/we eat the Christmas dinner, after i have done the finishing touches to it. Then killing time, Christmas coffee with chocolate cake, and handing out presents.
In the evening Mistress informs me that as a special Christmas present She will fulfil my wish. ‘Lock the door, take out the toys’. i say i will rather not be wearing stockings if it means She might touch me, masturbate me.
i may put on the posture collar, connect a leash to it, put on ankle bracelets. She orders me in bed, ties my elbows quite tightly together behind my back, then ties my wrists. i am lying in bed the wrong way, my head to the footboard. i raise my legs up in the air and She ties my wrists to the headboard tightening the rope taut. Then She ties my ankles according to my wish to the legs at the corners of the footboard, so that my knees rest on the bed each side of my head. Next She tightens my leash to the footboard, it goes by my chin. i’m now tied nearly immobile, i’m not going anywhere.
She leaves me now for a longish time, does something behind the footboard, probably puts on something sexy. She has removed my glasses so the sexy outfit will be mostly missed. my hands are getting numb quickly, i mention that to Mistress, but i don’t ask Her to stop. She says that She is not going to stop before She wants to. Now precum starts to drop from my sissy clit, and it falls between my nose and mouth, and it runs down my face. my elbows tied together behind my back, there’s no way i could move so that the precum wouldn’t drop on my face annoyingly. ‘Mistress, could you masturbate me a little?’ She doesn’t answer, instead She takes a small 9-tailed leather penis whip from the toy chest. It’s an old toy She has made Herself in the early days of O/our S/M experiments, now not used for years. She starts flogging my sissy clit, balls and my face with it. It’s surprising that my face hurts most. ‘Why did you think you would get some pleasure, slave?’, She asks. She puts a clothes peg in my ballsac. i try moving a little as my hands are now totally numb and my neck is hurting after being on my neck for so long. She pinches my buttocks, then starts removing my hands – i was already looking forward to that – but i have to land on my own on top of my numb hands. Then She frees my hands, and – gives me a minute to masturbate on my knees. My numb hand recovers to the extent that i can stroke myself, but it feels so odd masturbating with a half-numb hand. i am about to start without a permit to begin, but She takes a watch first and only then i may begin. i don’t quite reach the point of no return. Then to sleep. i thank Her for fulfilling my fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment