Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Fucking Her with two condoms on

Next Saturday i had to be at a work seminar the whole day. Before i left, i made porridge for the rest of the family. i worked out a slave schedule table for Garrison at my work seminar. When back at home, i had to make tomato meat pasta first.

i was horny already, and then Mistress showed me Her new skirt She had bought at a fleamarket. W/we were at our bedroom, the kids were out and i started to feel Her legs, and noticed She had stay-up's – a sign of Her sexual activity. i talked about wanting to have sex with Her and not cum, as it's nicer to keep that sexual drive and maybe serve Her again soon. I talked about my newly epilated areas also. She started to get excited and let me kiss Her g-string-clad bottom and thighs above the stockings. That went on quite a long time, and i also pulled on her panties with my mouth so that the panties massaged Her pussy.

We talked about me fucking Her with two condoms on to keep me from cumming. i also mentioned the numbing Emla cream which could be the solution when put over penis before sex. She rised from the bed and took two condoms, locked the door, ordered me to strip everything. As i was naked, She handed me the cb-2000 key. Until now i had succeeded in keeping my precumming penis semirigid and keep the points from digging into my meat, but now suddenly it became so swollen it was difficult to remove the cb. As i know i will be getting out my penis tries to get hard as arock, and just pushing the locking pin off takes a lot of time.

Finally i get it off, but i know i cannot fuck well with a-ring on, so i will next direct all my willpower to get my erect penis pushed back inside my body cavity so much that i can also push it out of the a-ring that is around its base. Mistress thinks it looks very funny, as an erect penis nearly disappears as i push it inside. However, it doesn't disappear enough, and i must try it again and again, until i finally succeed.

She orders me to roll on both condoms right away, get on my back, and settles Her now pantiless bottom on my faces. i start immediate sucking and licking and pressing with my tongue and my gums. She is very excited. Then She orders me on my knees by the bed, sits at the edge, but exactly then Lina returns home with her friend, and Mistress stops me.

They stay downstairs, and i may start carefully fucking Her. She raises Her legs, and i keep them under my armpits. She thinks i get too excited, and i must pull out. Next i am ordered on my back for a riding session, and then on my side to finish my job from behind. The double condom idea works, i'm that close to cumming at certain points that with only one condom i would have cum.

After the intercourse without an orgasm for me, i must put back the cb as soon as i can, and go out where She shows me a place where to start to dig. i dig at the desired spot for the desired time.

No comments:

Post a Comment