Sunday, 5 February 2012

The homemade bondage hood

Thanks viewers - 200.000 page views was reached on 31th Jan!
---

For O/our wedding day i buy Her chocolate and flowers and pastries. She kisses me aggressively on the mouth and sticks Her tongue in my ear and sucks my ear in a way She knows drives me crazy.

Next week Mistress spends away from me in a spa, getting fysiotherapy for Her back, and enjoying a week off from Her demanding work. Did i mention She leads a company of 20 employees.

i go to work in the mornings and get back to make meals for the kids in the evening. i call Her daily to report and chat.

On Saturday i take care of groceries shopping and even buy me a cheap coat after a button fell off from an old coat. Mistress has given me a quota for coats and other clothes. If i buy a new one, something old has to be thrown away.

For dinner i prepare enchilados. Mistress gets home for that. Though She is quite busy the weekend She has time also to control me and kiss and hug me. First when She comes home She feels my penis and notices i'm not wearing the cb. As i couldn't keep it on during the nights, i decided not to wear it at all, if i can control my masturbating without it. i had a lot of workload during that week, so i didn't have any problem with masturbating. The cb goes back on now.

She's not happy with the cleanliness, and cleans up the kitchen table Herself, and sends me do some firewood in the yard.

In the evening W/we retire early and Mats remains in the living room watching Wild wild west. She tells me to kneel beside Her while She sits on the edge of the bed near our toy chest. From the chest She produces a leather hood with openings only for nostrils. This is actually of Her own making: as a pennysaving young couple W/we bought a length of black leather - a whole cow hide. Most of that remains still unused, but She sewed some homemade S/M gear that like the hood are perfect. She pulls it over my head. i remain kneeling naked with hands by my sides. My penis is erect, about as rigid as it gets. Then She ties something around my ball sac, all touching down there feels like magic. But i sense tension: She has tied O/our 2kg steel weight to my balls. We don't have a parachute, but She has just used some shoestrings like W/we've used to do. As i kneel with my balls being drawn towards the floor, She turns Her attention to my nipples, pressing Her teeth around the nipple, and drawing them away from my body. I can see a little through the nostril holes in the hood, and i see vaguely, that She wears Her black corset and stockings. Next She bites my buttocks with surprising force that makes me yelp. She doesn't allow me to draw myself away. I'm not restricted, so i need a lot of will power to stay put. Then She takes off my hood and guides me to suck Her nipples. Next She removes the weight, makes me run for the condom and put it on. i ask about foreskin and She makes me draw it off the penis head. She guides me in and i may fuck Her from behind. W/we cum simultaneously - so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment