Thursday, 29 March 2012

A ruined supervised masturbation orgasm

i was hot all the time. On first Sunday of the holiday She wanted sex. She just kissed me in bed, holding me tightly by cheeks, and shoved my head down towards Her crotch. i knew to lick and suck Her pussy, until She ordered me to get the condom. Then She raised Herself on all fours, but as i tried to mount Her She told me to dig my face into Her ass and lick Her pussy from behind. i continued this, a favourite of mine, until She threw Herself on Her back and invited me to fuck Her. i started to fuck thinking this is for Her pleasure, and i must not cum. i was determined not to cum and spoil this lovely heat i was in.

My balls were hitting Her perineum nicely, as She wanted me to have Her from behind. i managed to quickly get into a nice banging rhythm, my loins hitting Her bottom. She started to cum quickly, and i could continue to fuck Her right through Her orgasm. Then i had to pull out quickly, to prevent my own orgasm, which was suddenly close by.

This succeeded, and i remained horny. It didn't go unnoticed for Mistress, who rewarded me after a hard work on one of my first holidays. She ordered me to fetch 4 tissues, kneel, put 3 tissues on the floor, and masturbate on the tissues for 30 seconds. Mistress reads Her book on the bed, i kneel by the bed. i am rock hard in seconds, but there is no outcome after 30 seconds. She lets me continue, until i get to the edge, and as i let go of my penis, and lean over the tissues, i manage to produce a small pool of semen on tissues.

No comments:

Post a Comment