Monday, 20 August 2012

Pulling loads with genitals


On Saturday Mistress mentioned, that She and the kids saw in Ripley's Believe It Or Not Japanese guys who were pulling trucks - i mean vehicles - with their genitals. Of course i got interested right away and found in the net something called the IronCrotch. Men being kicked in the nuts, then hoisting big irons with their genitals, which were hidden under miniskirt-like robes. Finally pulling trucks with their genitals. 


Now i remembered my very first sexual fantasy. i was 11 years old back then. It was pulling things with my balls - or cock and balls. i actually got naked in my room, harnessed my genitals with a rope, tied it to my chair, and pulled the chair with my genitals while on all fours. Now it all came back as a flash. What a kinky little kid i was! And now Japanese guys teaming up to pull a big truck with their nuts.

From the Iron Crotch website i got the impression that they tie a silk ribbon first around the testicles and then a few times around the genitals. i talked to Mistress about trying it out, and training myself to pull bigger and bigger loads with my family jewels. Let's see if She gets into this!

No comments:

Post a Comment