Friday, 17 August 2012

She took charge again - humping the floor


On Friday She took complete control again. She said i was allowed to eat after work, then i had to wash a wc that i had used as i was sick during the week, and after washing also the bathroom floor where our cat had been eating fish, and smearing the floor, Mistress would allow me to hump the floor for two minutes in that bathroom. After cleaning the toilet twice, as i had first forgotten doorknobs, i asked Mistress if She would like to watch me hump. She said She would rather see me lick the slime with my tongue. i replied i would rather drink Her piss - a new idea, which made Her laugh.

i cleaned the floor, took off my cb and pants and lowered myself to the place of the floor . First minute was just getting started, about then the foreskin started rolling well against the floor. i had my usual tight tricot shirt and my trousers around my ankles. During the second minute i kept glancing at the watch which i had placed by my head. The floor was cold, but fucking the smooth, cold floor made me hot. 20 seconds left - i hoped to get a ruined orgasm, i thought i would raise my dick off the floor as i started cumming, by sticking out my butt. Time went off too early, no luck.

i put the smallest a-ring on now, wanted to test if i could pull out and could i fit in it. i fit in surprisingly well, maybe i have been wearing too large a-rings.

During the evening i had to do small favors for Her, bringing Her drinks etc.  

1 comment:

  1. I saw this "humping the floor" tag and had to read.... omg, hot!

    ReplyDelete