Thursday, 6 September 2012

Finally completely epilated pubes


On Sunday i was a very motivated slave, waking up before 6.00, epilating the rest of my bush: finally i was totally hairless between my belly and upper thighs. i took pictures through the mirror. i made plans for the foreskin piercing and used the extra time for web surfing, my cb-2000 with medium PoI on of course, like always. i cooked porridge, but when Mistress came down, She was very tired. She had come to bed when i was already in sleep, at 12pm. She said i should not wake Her up with my alarm, especially at weekends. i have to look up a system for alarm that wakes up only me.

After the new turn in our D/s yesterday i have been very happy and service-oriented today. First She sent me do firewood, and as everything was chopped, i reported back, and got an assignment repairing Lina's bike and preparing rabbit shields for our plants towards winter. Mistress and Lina left for a cat expo, and i got a list of things to do: more shields, light for the bike, paying bills and preparing lunch from yesterday's leftovers.

i managed to do everything and sneaked into Fetlife, which was new to me, seems like that's the place to be, with my idols Mistress 160, Ms Rika actively present there. After They returned, and ate, and i cleared the table after them, i was sent to set up the rest of the plant shields, which took long. Then i needed to report back, and Mistress wanted me to simultaneously make an apple pie, set fire in the fireplace and warm up O/our wood-operated sauna. There are subtleties to good service to your Dom/me. For instance, i think i did a good job, as i organized my work, first setting up the fires, then putting together the dough and putting it in the oven, then attending to the fires while the pie cooked PLUS cleaning all debris that the firewood left on the floors, without Mistress having to ask me.

my own pic!
Still after the sauna and full water aerobics in fairly cold pool i prepared tomorrow's dinner, more chicken fillet.

2 comments: