Monday, 3 September 2012

Supervised masturbation - no cumming



On Saturday W/we had Wife's relatives on Lina's birthday visit. Mistress mentioned in the morning that i will get my first half-an-hour session already today, which motivated me throughout the day. Mother-in-law arrived already on Friday, and witnessed me bake a chocolate cake AND cookies on Friday evening, after a busy day at work, only to wake up early and make U/us coffee, tea and porridge... then start making a salad and later the main coarse of turkey fillet, fruity salsa and pasta. i continued to fry the turkey when other guests had arrived. i didn't have to lay the table, but after the meal i washed the plates before placing them in the dishwasher, made whipped cream to go with the cake and laid the table for coffee, which i made along with green tea for Mistress. After coffee i stuffed the dishwasher again, switched it on, and emptied it while discussing with my brother-in-law, who later gave us some advice on men's work, namedly plumbing.

As the time for O/our half-an-hour arrived, Mistress ordered me into bedroom. Kids were watching TV. She sat on the bed and pointed at the floor before Her. i knelt there, only to be commanded to take my pants away, and the cb. She opened the two lowest buttons on my shirt and tied it to a knot at my waist. She then commented on my bush, which was epilated as a triangle, which was situated far up midway between my bellybutton and penis. She said the hair there was too sparse, and the triangle not straight, and i may epilate that all away, and grow a new triangle nearer penis, where the hair is thicker. We talked a little, She said i could make Her an idea list of things to do during these 30 minute sessions. She corrects my posture as i slouch, demands me to kneel up, back straight as W/we talk.

i gave Her my watch, and She gave me permission to masturbate. If i would approach the edge, i would need to stop early enough, no cum showing. i started eagerly, with full speed. After maybe 30 seconds She ordered 'stop'. After similar interval She had me going again. Now i was reaching my Limits, and i slowed down significantly. She noticed it and ordered me to stop. i remained at full mast the whole time. She shortened the intervals, and it took less and less time for me to edge. She continued this some 12 minutes. Eventually i would edge in just 2 seconds after starting the masturbation again after a circa 10 second pause. If the pause was longer, it took maybe 5-6 seconds. Though i was near the edge all the time, i could masturbate at least slowly each time until the stop-command. i thought finally She would give me a chance for a ruined orgasm by a countdown, as She mentioned it while W/we were talking, but She didn't , and i just had to put my hard penis in my pants to soften there, and clean the floor from my precum.

No comments:

Post a Comment