Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Tight discipline day


Mistress continued the tight discipline on Tuesday. She ordered me to eat oldest leftovers, potatoes and beetroot cassarole only and scrape clean the bowls that family had emptied. As i had eaten She was sitting on the sofa and told me to load the cd-player with Her favourite music and if She didn't like it, i would be made to redo it. Next i was ordered to have a cake with a glass of white wine, the cheapest sort that i may buy for myself, and sit by the oak table while eating.

i stood on Her left looking at Her hands for possible hand signals each time i had completed the order. As i had folded all laundry, ironed my trench, i asked if i could have some free time, but Mistress told me to prepare tomorrow's meal for the kids – it must be waiting for them when they get home. i prepared enchilados, double amount, and had to go and shop for groceries in the middle. When it was ready, it was supper time and kids ate already big part of it. i ate sandwiches. After that a little free time in the net and to bed early.

2 comments:

  1. I was reading some of your older posts and was fascinated by the idea of the software that included a wide variety of timers to torment a sub with denial. Do you know if that software still exists? If so, I would love to find out where I could find it. Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sorry, but i don't know the author of that text nor if that software exists or existed.
    If you find it, please let me know, it fascinated me too.

    ReplyDelete