Wednesday, 26 June 2013

"W/we are not having sex"

i ask Her every night if She would like sex. She is surprised, She thought i would not be interested due to my orgasm. She says She takes care of Her pleasure Herself. i am sad i am not allowed to participate.

Thursday morning as my alarm rings at 5.50, She sticks out Her hand and touches my head. Many times something like this has been a sign for Her willingness to sex. i start stroking Her, gradually start to hug Her body, and She allows me to lie on top of Her, kissing Her neck, feeling Her. i get immediately a hard-on that presses against Her belly. She doesn't want to take advantage of it, She just wants closeness and affection. i'm happy She wants that much.

Mistress is having Her period. On Saturday W/we go and have the swine flu shots. Mistress gets worse after the shot, and the weekend is spent basically in Mode 2, She ordering me around, but besides that, the only D/s is as She orders me to act as Her teacup holder after i have once again fulfilled Her order to prepare Her a cup of tea. As kids are around, watching TV with Mistress, She discreetly orders me to sit by Her on the floor. We are used to sitting on the carpet, so the kids don't pay attention to me. The cup warms my hands as i wrap them around it, holding my hands folded near my neck, where She picks the cup as She likes. The weekend is of course filled with chores also: making all meals, churro dough (Mistress helps by baking), spreading ashes to the kitchen garden, filling up bird feed tray, fetching firewood and warming up with the fireplace , going to the gym, water aerobics, bringing Her various things, tending to the stove and oven and using special cleaner to them, paying the bills etc. i am also made to go over tops of all cupboards in the household with a vacuum cleaner and a wet washcloth.

In the evening She says She's not having sex with me any more. It cannot be discussed. She asks if i would need masturbation. i say i don't. She says She doesn't use that opin
ion as a basis for Her decision, but She doesn't make me masturbate.


No comments:

Post a Comment