Thursday, 11 July 2013

A busy Sunday, part 2/2

(Continuing the description of the day from the previous post)

Mistress woke me up as She wanted a cup of green tea, and then i needed to prepare a lot of chicken pasta soup and warm up the sauna. Lina's 4 friends were arriving soon to sleep over, and sauna and swims in O/our pool were in order. i am happy kids get a good example in O/our home that daddy can also be the one to cook and clean. i had to eat the leftovers of the earlier tortilla meal myself, and as i was making dough after the meal to prepare fried bananas for dessert, Mistress ever so kindly helped me to clear the table and fed me the remains of cold chicken sauce. Mistress wanted to fry loads of bananas, so much to use up all the dough, and i was insolent enough to state as my opinion - which of course did not count - that less would be enough. Well, Mistress was right and everything was eaten with good apetit
by Mats and the girls watching a movie.

Mistress sent me to get more firewood and girls went to sauna after i had brushed its floor and checked it was OK. i bathed alone, Mistress wanted sauna on Sunday. i did unsupervised the whole set of water aerobics. i was unattended with the cb removed, but i didn't masturbate. However i did put my penis backwards, upside down on a bench, pretended my ankles were spread wide and tied to its legs and i flicked my finger across my frenum – the sissy way to masturbate - without cumming of course. i know it was wrong, but couldn't help it.

As She had punished me today, i was very surprised that in the evening She made me kneel by Her side of the bed, drop my thong and masturbate for a full minute, full hand, watching the time from my wrist watch all the time. It was a present for working hard for Her today. i was somehow unprepared and could not even edge during that time, though it's a long time since She made me spill my semen on the floor last time. We fell asleep holding each other.



No comments:

Post a Comment