Sunday, 25 August 2013

Tied-up afternoon & Mistress fucks me

On Saturday She ordered me to prepare lunch, and said after that She will tie me up for a longer time before i will prepare a cream cake using a recipe She chose.

i was allowed to wish for a position, and i asked for spread-eagle, and She decided to use that. She made me strip, take all necessary straps from the toy box, fix the ankle and wrists straps in place, and then She strapped me to the bedposts. i was still in my cb, and the points bit badly to my sissy clit, as i was extraordinarily excited. She said She would leave me to meditate, and locked the door from the outside as She left.

i had never been tied up for a long time. Without any stimulation it was difficult to make the time pass. Initial excitement wore off soon, though it was exciting to raise my head and look down on my pink cb. Spreadeagled i could only wave my hands a bit, i was really stretched. She had taken away my glasses. There was nothing else to do than follow the moving pattern that sunlight made on the wall as the sun travelled during the afternoon.

There was no clock i could watch so i didn't know how much time had passed when Mistress opened the lock and visited me. She asked how i was. i answered i was OK. She said She was not happy i answered so lukewarmly. She just touched my thigh and went away.

More time passed, the pattern on the wall made its way all the way to the corner. i could just lie and wait, think and meditate. After a very long time i heard footsteps approach the door, a key turn, and She entered again, freeing my hands and letting me up. i asked how long it had taken. It had been more than 2,5 hours. i was surprised how long i had been there.

Next evening Mistress mentioned She would like to have good penetrative sex. She was in the bed as i entered the bedroom wearing a sleeveless shirt and thong and asked Her whether to lock the door or not. She answered affirmative, and i joined Her cuddling Her. Soon She stood up and told me to open the joy chest and She dressed up in black stockings and a white corset, told me to remove my shirt and locked a dog collar with a leash to my neck. She used the leash to yank my head down to the bed (i was on my belly on the bed) and made me keep kissing Her feet a long time. She leaned over me and bit both my buttocks so i had to yelp twice. Then She turned around and used the leash to draw my head to Her ass with the inevitable licking consequences.

She told me to sit on the bed and sat on my thonged lap, making me suck Her beautiful breasts. She enjoyed and and kept sighing and breathing hard, rubbing Her naked pussy on my member.

Next She told me to lie still on my back and settled on my face. Her clit was clearly swollen, She was hot. She had me licking for a healthy time, then it was time to put on the condom and consummate the session. She had me fuck Her from behind until She came but i didn't.


However, it was not over this time. She climbed on top of me as i laid on my back, mounted me and put Her legs between mine. i was to stay totally motionless, She even rested Her hands and the weight of Her upper body on my wrists, nailing me to the bed. She started slowly fucking me, Her moist pussy sliding on my sissy clit as She laid on top of me and moved Her butt. i raised my legs up, knees bent, on either side of Her and concentrated on the supreme fun, being fucked on my sissy clit. She used to make me cum this way a few times in the past, but it was 3 years or more since the last time. i started drifting towards the edge and not until long i came. It is a strong experience to cum in a pussy without moving. i screamed, i felt the semen being pumped into the condom, wonderful, but light caresses, Her hands pinning my hands to the bed. She really took me. i have always loved this orgasm, it's authoritative but loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment