Saturday, 21 September 2013

Licking Her - doggy style


Next day i epilated my crotch again in the morning. Mistress decided i will not do it on weekdays, but i will do it on weekends. i spent a long time shopping for groceries and then prepared lunch.

In the evening W/we sneak into bedroom early because She wants to fuck. She chooses for me leather ankle and wrist bracelets and ball weights, as i said they might make my balls bang sensually against Her clit while fucking Her doggystyle. She chooses Herself a corset and stockings, high heels, nothing else.

First She makes me shave Her pussy lips and narrow Her pubic hair a bit. Next She ties me up on my back to the bed, settles on top of me and inches towards my face until i could support my head with my arms and start licking Her sex. After a long while She moves back, and settles on my bare dick, taking it inside Her. She moves up and down, fucking me, then raises Herself letting me fuck Her. She frees my hands, sending me off to get a condom, which She rolls on my member, foreskin back. She warns me that i am not going to be allowed to come.


She orders me by the bed on my knees, and kneels on the bed Her backside towards me: 'Lick me from behind. I like it when you lick me from behind.' i had to stick my nose to Her anus to lick Her pussy. Then She wants me to mount Her doggystle. i start intense, quality fucking, but just as She was nearing orgasm so was i and W/we needed to have a break. After the break W/we had to start again, me on my back, Her on top. W/we resumed doggystyle, but same thing happened, i was too close, and it started to seem too difficult to get Her to vaginal orgasm without me cumming too. W/we tried it on O/our sides, to no avail. Once more doggy style, now i kept deep inside Her all the time, moving only in little jerky motions. This turned out to be a success, She started to orgasm quickly, and i could fuck Her all through Her orgasm without the slightest risk of cumming. W/we stayed lying, my sissy clit hard as ever inside Her, utilizing the last chances of getting wonderful friction inside Her pussy. i did a few fucking motions every now and then. Until She forbade that as 'masturbation'. Now it was time for me to wash up and go to sleep with my hard-on

No comments:

Post a Comment