Friday, 4 October 2013

Fully trained to fuck without cumming

This incident stopped O/our D/s until next Saturday as W/we talked through everything and i pleaded with Her to continue dominating me. She approved and became more demanding than before. She also said She wants three things from me: say and show daily that i love Her, kiss and hug Her daily and take care of kitchen - always, as She hates it. The following day was the busiest for me for half a year.

She likes forest walks, and doesn't object to a little rain either as i'm more an indoors and kitchen maid. First She drove to a nearby trail and lead me through a really long walk in a wet forest; we got some rain too. W/we stopped at a nice camping site by a small forest lake. She sat on the backpack and i had to stand or squat. She had some tea and drank it Herself. i got tired and in the last rises i had to slow down and She just picked up pace.

She drove U/us back home too. My first task was to prepare lunch, and fortunately i had ingredients for a mozzarella salad with olive oil and vinegar plus cold smoked salmon and vegetables, which i made especially for Her and which She found really good. i ate old chicken leftovers and kids ate breakfast.

She programmed my whole afternoon. Clearing the table, bringing Her tea, no reading the newspaper (i tried to but She stopped that short), instead getting laundry to laundry room, folding dried laundry, putting washed laundry on lines, new piles into washing machine.

She asked why where are dirty dishes by the sink. i said the dishwasher was full of clean dishes. i ask Her if i can empty it. She says 'No, go to the yard, collect the rest of the dead leaves and take them to the backyard.' As i have completed that, She has also come out, and makes me rake the flower-beds and take away the leaves. As that is ready i have trouble reporting to Mistress as i don't find Her. That problem occurs again and again when you have a large house and garden. i look up inside and outside, and finally find Her. Next i must dig up plants She has selected for my father's grave. Then i must fill plant-pots with earth and plant violets into the pots.

Next She ordered me to change the bed clothes for O/our bed and take Mats's old bed linen and bring Her new. i did this like everything else, immediately, swiftly and thanking Her for the command.

As She retired upstairs i retired with Her, and gave Her a back massage. i continued until permission to stop. i was hard in my thong and She ordered me to undress. She lifted Her nightgown, and as She lay on Her back, She steered my head to Her pussy. i licked it good, then thrust my nose into Her pussy rhythmically. She stopped that and guided my penis into Her pussy without a condom. As i am now fully trained to fuck Her without cumming, there is no need for condoms any more. Being made to fuck Her unprotected is great, of course, but adds to the difficulty of not being allowed to cum.

Soon She moved on all fours and guided me in again. i did my trick, keeping all the time almost entirely in, i do very small thrusts. They trigger Her to orgasm, but don't provide much movement to make me climax. i have to pull out as She is in the final orgasmic convulsions, which is a little minus.


However she allows me to lick Her pussy from below afterwards, cleaning Her up of her own juices and my precum. i can't help but masturbate a few strokes in the man way as i lick Her, it's a great final to the day. Next She orders me to put on my thong and sleeveless shirt and start sleeping with a hard dick. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment