Saturday, 2 November 2013

Cumming in a chastity belt

i got a flu and W/we had to take one week's break from D/s. As i started to get well i had become really horny, and used early mornings in X-rated net. 

On Tuesday morning i was so horny i woke up at 4am after i had dreamed about a new gender called 'newmale' that Female supremacists would create. i had read all male training essays at the Dreamlover labs site the day before. 

i was so excited that i started experimenting if i could somehow masturbate with my penis inside the cb-2000. The combination of locking pin, points of intrigue and spacer is such that the spacer is 2mm thinner than its gap. It means i can move the cock cage along the locking pin 2mm to and from . Moving it towards the A-ring means compressing my penis into a bit smaller space. i held the A-ring back with my thumb and used my other fingers to move the cock cage back and forth. my penis stiffened as much as it could, the smallest p.o.i. didn't harm. As my penis hardened the friction got stronger, and i started thinking i could get off inside cb-2000. i was not supposed to orgasm, so i stopped that and read on. Then i became so horny i just had to remove my pants, get on all fours and start masturbating with the cock cage again. i wanted to know if it is possible to actually cum inside a cb-2000 and i was now so horny it would happen now or never. i was pretty sure it couldn't be much of an orgasm if i take my hand away early and ruin it.

i continued and gradually worked my way up. It started to be really fun to masturbate into the hard, small plastic device, and i edged, a few more strokes for good measure and in took my hand away. i was cumming! my penis could not get erect in the cb. i was afraid the cum would be blocked by the tigthness of the cb, and it may hurt. Well, it didn't. It was pleasurable. i had took my hand away, but the compression of the cb emulated the tightness of a vagina, and the spasms continued and semen started pumping out. i was on hands and knees, gobs of semen started dropping from my penis. No spurts, but big gobs, a large pool of thick grey semen formed on the floor between my knees.

The ejaculation went on longer than when 'shooting in the air' in a ruined orgasm. It didn't feel like a full orgasm, but did the constriction offered by the cb cause a longer subdrop than a ruined orgasm? i was merely hoping for a small ruined orgasm, i would not have tried it without an order if i had known that wearing a cb actually makes it more of an orgasm.


Well, luckily the sub drop was comparable to a ruined orgasm, and i could recommend this way of getting off as one of the two ways of sissy masturbation. (The first one is on ones belly, penis pointing to sissy's feet, flicking only one fingertip across the frenum sideways). Both are excellent, as a sissy can't get off if she isn't really horny - chaste for 1 to several weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid it's possible to come in all tube and cage style devices. The only effective device I've found is a proper belt - Stainless steel panties!

    ReplyDelete