Thursday, 26 December 2013

Fucking with my sissy clit desensitized with Emla

Mistress allowed me to purchase a tube of Emla cream from the pharmacy next Saturday (It's OTC medicine here in Norway), as i was doing the groceries shopping, and She was buying clothes. i understood W/we could try safe unprotected sex the same evening and put some cream on my glans as i retired to bedroom. i thought She was joining me soon, but nope, She took an hour. i noticed how the cream really had an effect on the sensitivity of my penis as i waited for Her and handchecked the situation every once in a while.

The package read it takes 60 minutes for full numbing effect, but for damaged skin the application time is only 15-30 minutes. i think it took some 30 minutes for good effect on the penis. It's of course a nuisance if Mistress has to wait for Her vaginal sex, but 15-30 minutes is ok and can be used for pussy licking and other play.

As She got to bed She didn't want sex, as She has found me non-communicating and easily irritated lately. But next day She wanted sex in the sauna. She told me that beforehand and said i could bring some stuff with me there. i also applied Emla cream again, but brought a condom also.

i could not be so independent as to decide myself what toys to bring with me to the sauna department, so i brought only the condom, and said i don't need any other stuff. She was angry at first, but W/we got over it and She put on the new suspender belt She bought on Saturday and stockings and looked stunning as She wore nothing else. She let me hug Her and feel Her ass, then W/we settled on some blankets under O/our knees as She wanted me to fuck Her doggystyle (the easiest position for Her to reach orgasm). For some reason i was all the time very excited, and the emla cream seemed to offer no help. i used only a very thin layer of it, though the instructions called for applying a thick layer. i'll use more next time. Emla didn't make fucking difficult, no erection problems. Instead i had to have a few breaks to calm down not to cum before Her. Supporting O/ourselves on the pool rail She came, simultaneously with me, which was bad, as i slowed down too a bit too early for Her orgasm to continue a long time on full level.


No comments:

Post a Comment