Monday, 17 February 2014

Learning to serve Her

In the morning i succeeded in shaving (also down there), sowing the seeds, getting the paper and updating my diary before She woke up. She wanted tea and a tomato-turkey sandwich in the glasshouse for breakfast. There She gave me the first task of today: 'Remove all dandelions with the removing tool from the long flowerbed. You'll need to fill a whole bucket with the weeds'. Now i understand that key to successfully serving Mistress is doing exactly as i am told. Therefore when given such a detailed order, it's a big risk to deviate from the given order at all, for instance by removing other weeds as well, or to remove even one dandelion from the lawn. Well, i faced the dilemma that i couldn't get my bucket full from that flowerbed, so i had to pick some other dandelions as well. Well, Mistress didn't check on my bucket after all as She moved on and had me help Her to collect all the trash that's going to the waste center.

For lunch i harvested O/our own first potatoes, but there were really few, so i had to cook rice too. Tea ceremony in the glasshouse followed, with slices of honey melons as dessert. She helped my motivation by an unsuspected hug and feel of my cb - 'Just wanted to know you still wear it' and making me part my legs as i was cleaning the sink, and groping thoroughly and aggressively my ass, crotch, balls and cb, leaving me panting with a simple 'Carry on'

Much of the Wednesday afternoon was spent weeding the path to the beach. As it was OK She ordered me to get a brush and brush it neat. Then it was time to dip in the cold sea, now it went a bit easier. In the cold water i came to think how i'm just Her puppet without a will of my own and i like it.

Next She gave me about an hour to just sit and update my diary. She made me program an alarm so that i notice when to go to the house to prepare enchilados, the menu item for today, and a family pancake. She interrupted me a few times, to go up to the house and fetch Her and Lina's novels, and then again to prepare Her tea and give Her a blanket as wind had started to blow quite a lot. She gave me a standing order that i must each time i walk to the house from the beach bring with me a lapful of firewood until the pile by the beach sauna is gone.

i could not plan it that well, but it was environment friendly to cook the pancake in the already warm oven. The time, 75 minutes, that i had reserved for preparing the meal was about right. i had everything ready a few minutes before the time set by Mistress, 6pm. Better that way, She could say. The food was this week's best.


In the evening Her carpenter showed up after dinner, and She spent a lot of time with him, going through the shed and the other projects. She said i may remain inside, T/they would come in, and i could relax by the TV. Later i had to take care of the watering which continued overnight. But no fun today either.

No comments:

Post a Comment