Monday, 10 February 2014

The shock collar used as a punishment device

Tuesday morning i had to take my car for repairs. i wanted to give Mistress extra sleeping time in the morning, so i just took coffee and sandwiches with me and placed a note on the kitchen table reminding i am at the car repair shop and waiting for Her to pick me up. my phone was soundless, so a terrible mistake happened. The repair was finished before She got there, but She got there as i was driving back home, and She even drove to the wrong place first, as She had to check the address from the net as She didn't reach me. As She got home She was really pissed. i came to Her to apologize as She got off the car, but that didn't help. She barely spoke to me, and left directly to the beach. i didn't know what to do, which caused even more mistakes. She had not got Her breakfast, but i didn't know that and didn't prepare tea. It seemed to Her that i just let it go, and didn't try actively enough to compensate, so i got a big demerit i would face later today.

As things progressed, i understood W/we are now going to a big mall with Lina. i drove, not knowing which mall W/we were going to. She let me know as late as possible, to choose the route to the mall. At the mall She chose the shops, and if She was going to also look for clothes for me at some shop, She would order me to preview and present the discounted choices of my size when She would join me. All this not hidden from Lina. As She joined me, She chose what cloth types i needed and which clothes i would buy. Well, She did ask my opinion on the necessary cloth types in advance. i would then line up for the cashier to pay. i got two shirts, a tie, a v neck feminine t shirt and rather tight bermuda shorts.

i thought She would take U/us to a restaurant as it was lunch time, but no - She made me buy some buns to take home, and at home i would wash and cook more potatoes and W/we ate smoked salmon. i must of course always prepare some fresh salads, lay the table, pour drink for Her, and clear everything into the dishwasher, then serve Her and me coffee, tea and dessert (this time the buns) in the glasshouse or wherever She chooses to eat.

This afternoon She wanted Her tea on O/our beach, where W/we stayed, She tried to repair a pump used for watering plants and i got to have a little siesta. i updated this (lately She has kept me so busy i have not been update this much), and i even took a little nap.

Mistress informed me that dinner must be served 5pm sharp, and i left to warm up the grill: sausages for the kids and nectarines wrapped in foil with sauce for dessert. After W/we had eaten She ordered me to warm up the beach sauna, so i walked down to the beach again, and returned to assist Mistress in the kitchen garden: watering and weeding. She also told me to sow more seeds tomorrow morning, before She wakes up, like i did a couple of days ago.

As it was time to go to the sauna She mentioned: 'Take also your FUNCTIONING electric shock collar to the sauna'. i changed the remote's battery and tested it against the inside of my wrist: works well. Then i walked down to beach with a thermos mug full of zero cola, my sauna drink. i had took the cb off like i am always allowed to do as W/we use sauna.

We first sat in the sauna and then She ordered me to dip in the sea with Her. Now the water felt much warmer than before. i got in the water much quicker as She was following me and pinching my buttocks painfully underwater.

As W/we got up She ordered me to fix the training collar around my genitals. i knew to put the contacts against the base of my penis. i handed Her the remote and She started pressing the buttons again. i was on all fours by Her.

Oh how large the scale was: i didn't feel number 1, number 2 made me yelp but mostly because of fear and surprise, number 3 or 4 (She never told me which She used) made the current go through my whole clitty, i felt it even in the glans. And man, did it hurt! Each time She pushed the button, i cried out really loud, and as She went on repeating it, i started sobbing between the shocks as well. One of my feminine attributes is that i squeal a lot, especially if i'm surprised. She reminded me between shocks that i'm Her 24/7 slave, and i must act accordingly always. She asked me to confirm that, and i told Her i was Her slave and happy for it. i lowered my head sobbing and moaning. She told me to lift my head and continued to shock me.

Finally She ordered me to put the toys away, and W/we continued to bath. It was then that i noticed Mats was outside the sauna. Had he heard my moaning and the conversation?

my motivation to serve was improved a lot by Mistress's dispicline. In the evening i helped Her in the kitchen garden, watering the plants, and She made furrows, ordering me to sow rucola and parsley seeds in the furrows tomorrow morning before She wakes up.


No comments:

Post a Comment