Sunday, 2 March 2014

Cumming all over my face

Summer days came and went, i continued serving. She decided my work projects. On Saturday i had to clean the roof and gutters, a good job when it's dry, but now it was also very hot. On Monday She decided W/we would finally launch the boat, and i had to clean it, and help Her launch it. She was the one to do the difficult part, driving the trailer to the sea. However, the bottom bung leaked, and on Tuesday i had to get a new one, and She figured how W/we could change them without raising the boat.

Tuesday morning as Mistress woke up and i hugged Her, She was sexually active and ordered me back to bedroom. She was going to give me an orgasm as i would be out of Her control with Mats during the trip (She decided taking a cb would create too much of a risk of it being noticed by Mats on the beach). She put on a corset and stay up stockings and made me undress and put on ankle and wrist straps. 

She made me lie on my back and lick Her pussy first, unfortunately i couldn't make Her cum and as my hard-on wasn't good enough She proceeded by making me kneel and whacking my bottom with a cat-o'-9-tale, making me howl. That caused a stiffy and i was allowed to stick my clitty in Her pussy while kneeling by the bed, but this wasn't my morning. As i felt Her breasts i noticed a lump in Her left breast and thoughts of breast cancer destroyed my mood and concentration. i planned to say about that to Her only after sex, so i wouldn't spoil to moment for the both of U/us. But i did spoil it anyway, i couldn't get my hard-on to stay.

Now as She wanted to finish me off before my trip, She now asked me how i suggested i would be done, and i wished She would tie me on my back to the bed, wrists to the middle of the footboard, feet up over my head and resting at the corners of the headboard, tied to them, as low as possible. Then, as my shaved clitty would point down to my face, She would not stroke me, but take a tight hold of my balls and rub my g-spot (at the frenum) with just one fingertip. Tight grab on my balls brought the hardon back, and soon i was so wet Her finger started slipping away, which added an element of tease. 

But as soon as Her finger stayed at my frenum for a longer time, i warned Her that i would cum, and She stopped, and waited for a while. But then She continued, and despite my next warning She continued with flicking Her finger slightly over my frenum and keeping my balls in Her tight grip, and brought me determinedly over the edge and to a real orgasm. She rubbed until i started cumming, and still held my balls as the cum landed on my neck and chin in massive spurts. She didn't ask me to catch the load in my mouth and She had earlier said She didn't like me eating cum so i didn't. She put tissue in places where the cum started spilling towards bed linen. As i washed up afterwards, my whole neck was slimy, i had ejaculated so much, because of a 2 week chastity and a dream cum true.


Before my trip with Mats Mistress still made me do a lot of food for Her and Lina, and for guests She was going to entertain while we were gone, and She ordered me to make a chocolate cake in the morning of our departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment