Sunday, 19 April 2015

Longer bondage experiment

Sunday night W/we reserved time together also. i was waiting for Her in the bedroom, and She appeared with skin cream. She made me massage moisturizer into Her skin, all over. Handling Her nipples was much fun for the both of U/us, and made Her breath heavily. W/we noticed Her pussy is self-moisturizing, so there i used only my bare hand, massaging Her. i was lying on my back and She took position on all fours, facing away. i had to support my head on a pile of pillows, and lick Her clit as i pumped first one finger and then two in Her pussy. She appreciated this dual approach, and nearly climaxed. As it seemed She cannot orgasm on licking and fingering, She told me to fuck Her without a condom. i was strictly forbidden to cum, as She isn't on the pill. It may sound difficult, but as it was still just a few days from my full orgasm, i could easily fuck Her with my bare penis until She climaxed, not even edging myself.

Next week still saw extraordinarily lot caressing between U/us spouses. On Tuesday night She ordered me to undress and open the toy box, fix straps on my wrists and ankles and lie down on my back on the bed. She fixed my hands to the bedframe on top of my head and my ankles on the headboard as well, rendering my ass helplessly in the air. She didn't spread my legs much, as She was going to sit by me and read Her book while i waited tied up.

On Saturday She ordered me to prepare lunch, and said after that She will tie me up for a longer time before i will prepare a cream cake using a recipe She chose.

i was allowed to wish for a position, and i asked for spread-eagle, and She decided to use that. She made me strip, take all necessary straps from the toy box, fix the ankle and wrists straps in place, and then She strapped me to the bedposts. i was still in my cb, and the points bit badly into my penis, as i was extraordinarily excited. She said She would leave me to meditate, and locked the door from the outside as She left.

i had never been tied up for a long time. Without any stimulation it was difficult to make the time pass. Initial excitement wore off soon, though it was exciting to raise my head and look down on my pink cb. Spreadeagled i could only wave my hands a bit, i was really stretched. There was nothing else to do than follow the slowly moving pattern that sunlight made on the wall

There was no clock i could watch so i didn't know how much time had passed when Mistress opened the lock and visited me. She asked how i was. i answered i was OK. She said She was not happy i answered so lukewarmly. She just touched my thigh and went away.


More time passed, the pattern on the wall made its way all the way to the corner. i could just lie and wait, think and meditate. After a very long time i heard footsteps approach the door, a key turn, and She entered again, freeing my hands and letting me up. i asked how long it had taken. It had been more than 2,5 hours. i was surprised how long i had been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment