Wednesday, 20 May 2015

New session ideas


The fucking woke my sexuality up. Mistress noticed it. Her period was beginning, but She wanted to give me a session. She ordered me to update the paper slips with session ideas, and i wrote another idea on the flip side of the paper. A little more daring things like sucking my penis in my own mouth, predicament bondage: a potential handjob if i draw my balls far from my body, hanging upside down, holding an enema in me or kneeling with ball weights and masturbated to a ruined orgasm, drawing a small cart with my genitals, keeping myself on the edge masturbating for a long time + ruined orgasm on command, ginger butt plug + butt strapping, prostate milking.


She entered the bedroom and chose a paperslip without letting me see it. As She read it She said 'Are you sure you really like these things'. Then She asked me what i mean with a penis ring. i didn't remember what i had written and whether this was new or old ideas. As i wore the cb-2000 with POI i said the a-ring (the ring around genitals) is a sort of penis ring. 

She told me to strip, get some string and put on wrist bracelets. Then She connected the wrists bracelets behind my back and tied them tightly to the back of my a-ring through my crack. Then She left me kneeling by my bed and locked the door as She left. i could do nothing, with the cb on. My knees started hurting and i had to rest my forehead on the floor to ease the pressure from my knees. As She came to check on me She was not happy with that, She had not ordered that, and the session ended with that, no masturbation privileges.

No comments:

Post a Comment